3.30.2011

McCall & Ben


Back in January I had the sincere pleasure of attending one of my closest friends wedding in Charleston, SC. McCall and I met back in 2006 when we both moved to California. McCall actually attended The Southern California Institute of Architecture with my husband. We decided to catch a movie one night together downtown, and the rest is history! We have been very close friends ever sense. McCall is the sweetest and most loving person I know. She is a incredible friend and I am so lucky to have her in my life. I cannot tell you how much joy it brings me to see her so happy. McCall and Bens wedding took place on Sullivan's Island at the Church of the Holy Cross. It was a beautiful intimate ceremony and reception.

Below are some detail photos that I was able to take. This was a first time ever visiting SC, and needless to say it was just as beautiful as McCall described.





Professional images courtesy of : B. Mullinax Photography

3 comments:

  1. Love the details, including the ceiling in the church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! Great work as always Nikki, I always love reading your blog...wish you were around when I got married! There are so many things I never knew about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thanks Ladies its so nice to know people actually read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete