12.16.2010

Introducing Kati Kerekes

I’m excited to officially announce an Elite Events promotion! Please say Hello to Kati Kerekes our Elite Events Event Coordinator and Office Manager! Most of our 2010 and 2011 clients already know Kati– she’s been working at Elite Events since January of 2009 as my right hand woman, assistant, and associate planner. She has assisted me on nearly all of our amazing weddings and events. To know Kati is to know that she loves three things: DMB, Fashion and Dancing! There's actually so many more things that she loves but when I think of her,those three things come to mind:) She is overly energetic, extremely passionate about what she does, incredible smart, talented, and helpful. Sometimes I wonder how we existed without her! I have learned so much from her this past year and she continues to inspire me– and everyone that surrounds her!


Kati is meeting with clients for 2011 and 2012 events, working both 2 month out Coordination and enhanced services. You’ll be hearing a lot more from her on here as she blogs about her own events, thoughts, and inspiration! In the meantime, you can leave her a little love here on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Congratulations on your new promotion Kati! You deserve it. Together the both of you make an awesome team. Hope to see and work with you guys soon. Jason Rob

    ReplyDelete