9.14.2010

Guess Where I'm going?


Super Excited that I finally made my reservations for:


This conference is going to be so motivating and really get my creative juices flowing for the new wedding year! It is the first time that I have decided to attend this conference and I could not be more excited! I can't wait! Starting with sessions on Sunday, and a Haute time with Celiberity Event Planner Sasha Souza, MBC

as well as a HOTT finale with world reowned designer

David Tutera on Tuesday! From sunrise to Sunset there will be lots of hot educational topics and a great trade show. I am so excited and cant wait to share with all of my brides :)

Staying at a fabulous resort is another perk!





1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! Pam and I were going to go, but she is now pregnant with her first child, so we decided otherwise. I wish I could meet Sasha and David - two of my all time favorites! There will be other chances!

    Have fun, take lots of pictures and tell me all about it!

    ReplyDelete