7.12.2010

Isabella turns 1!

What a CELEBRATION!

I am one proud mommy! As most of you know or may not know one year ago July 9th I added yet another job title to my name and that would be MOMMY! That's right my precious Isabella turned 1 this weekend and it was quite the celebration! I do realize that she probably will never remember her first birthday however her father and I definitely will and for us it was a reason to celebrate. For all of you new parents out there, you know exactly what I am talking about.....sleepless nights, cutting teeth, diaper rashes, etc. Our little Isabella is a walking, talking machine and we are so proud of her, and were so excited to celebrate with all of our friends, family and neighbors :) Thank you MARYWYAR for these AMAZING photos, it is always a pleasure working with you!

The Theme: Cupcakes (My husband loves nicknames and for the longest time my nickname was cupcake, so considering he thinks Isabella is a mini me (nikki) we thought the theme was suiting:) and soo cute for a little girl's party.




Cupcake Dress: SweetTeaDresses


Cupcakes: Homemade by one of my bestest friends McCall who came all the way from Charleston, SC to help me with this party:)

Face painting: A Special Thank you to one of my other best friends Kati and her mom who were the fabulous face painting artists at miss. bells birthday, the kidos just loved it!

Thank you to my wonderful husband Daniel, my brother Chad, my Mother and Father In Law Terry and Dave, McCall and Kati, Kristi and Candace, Ray, and David and everyone else who assisted me in pulling this fabulous party together making it day we will always remember!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLA!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nikki ... these pictures are wonderful! What a great party! And little Isabella is adorable in that cupcake dress! It's just perfect for the party! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete