First row: Martha Stewart, Orchard Cove via Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart; Second Row: Whipped Bakeshop via Oh Joy, Better Homes and Gardens, Green Wedding Shoes; Third Row: A Cup of Jo, Google Images, Suzann’s Shop via Etsy
posted by The Oceanside Bride
posted by Tastefully Entertaining
* Airheads Cherry bars
* Airheads White Mystery bars
* Airheads Blue Raspberry bars
* Small kitchen knife or scissors
* Small star-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
2. Cut part of an Airheads® Blue Raspberry bar to make the upper blue corner of the flag.
3. Cut alternating strips of Airheads® Cherry and White Mystery to make the flag’s stripes. Arrange pieces on crispy rice treat. Trim to fit.
4. Using either a star-shaped cookie cutter, or by hand, cut out a star shape from an Airheads® White Mystery bar. Place star on the blue square.
5. Pack into kids lunchboxes or keep them for a great snack at home.
Tip: If Airheads are hard to cut, take them out of their wrappers and place them on a microwave-safe plate. Warm them slightly in the microwave on Low for 10 seconds.
Hostess with the Mostess has some great sweet treats that she rounded up perfect for 4th of July BBQ’s and potlucks! All treats are patriotic using our favorite colors of the flag (red, white, and blue) there are so many food options with those colors its always fun to mix things up and see what you can create using a brilliant color scheme!
Check out Hostess with the Mostess and see what else they have cookin’ up
• Red, White, & Blueberry Trifle
• Flag Cupcakes
• Summer Shortcake
posted by: twoheartstogether.com
Social Couture has a fun Patriotic Party that’s perfect for making decorating & table settings super easy if you’re playing hostess for the 4th! The full Patriotic set comes complete with eco-friendly bamboo tableware, a sparkly red table runner, USA flags, white metal pails, super-cute striped grosgrain napkin rings, and more…or you can buy just the things you need a la carte!
Honey-Chipotle Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
Pretend you slaved over an open fire all day by serving this sweet-and-savory chicken sandwich. Your guests will swear you slow-roasted the bird thanks to the rich mix of ingredients including garlic, cumin, honey, Worcestershire, and chipotle chiles.
Ideas and Inspirations | Photos and Galleries
In honor of the 4th of July weekend, I wanted to create an inspiration board with the popular aqua color paired with red. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.
Image Credits: Dress from David's Bridal, Wedding Cake with Hydrangeas from Patricia's Cake Creations, Rose Bouquet from rpslee's flickr photo gallery, Vintage Damask Wedding Invitation from Wedding Paper Divas, Mini Aqua Blue Favor Boxes from the Best Wedding Sites Store, Satin Pumps from Zappos.com, Wedding Programs courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings